Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Pieces and flashes of a dream.

It was another dream that involved some kind of secret. I was doing secret things, hiding from some people, running, but none of it seemed to be truly "bad". Some times I had Aidan with me, sometimes I was alone. There were even times when I wasn't even me. I wish I could remember more, because it was interesting and fun.

Later I had another dream. I was back in college, but I was only 22. (For those of you who don't know me, I went to college later in life. I was a 30 year old freshman.) I still had my kids, all three of them, but they seem to have been triplets or something because they were all about 2. I was single, but that didn't seem to make any difference. Or maybe my Husband just didn't show up in my dream. Anyway, I was studying Anthropology, Art, and American Sign Language. As is typical in some of my dreams, I seemed to have enough time to study, play with the kids, go on picnics, go to class, get A's and still sleep 8 or 9 hours every night. This dream was more of a slice of life type thing. No chases, or monsters, not even any sex. The only reason I'm mentioning it is because it's the only dream I've remembered more than just flashes of in months.

No comments: