Friday, September 16, 2005

Unknown illness.

I've had head aches and upset stomach for the last 3 days. All I've really wanted to do is sleep. That is something really hard to do when I have a family that doesn't seem to be able to function with out my help. Actually they do fine for the most part, but neither of them are used to not having me around to do things, so some things don't get done. I think I'm feeling better tonight so maybe it's past.

I need to e-mail my Mom to let her know that we aren't going to have a cell phone for a little while. We can't afford it right now, the service we were using didn't have a good connection around here, no connection in the house, and the battery on the phone wouldn't hold a charge very long. We tried to take it back to the store, and they said that they couldn't even order a new battery for us we would have to call the main office and talk to them. The main office told us to go to the store and refused to believe we had already done that. I need to let her know because I was calling every week-end and I don't want her to think I'm upset or anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you feel better soon. Times are tough out here for us, too.

But hey, on the bright side, it's almost your birthday!

the girl

Messed up Mama said...

Thanks, I am feeling better today. Still tired, but my head aches do that. I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you are having. Just know that I understand and I love YOU dearly.