Thursday, June 01, 2006

Moving, the photos.

Here are a few pictures of our trip home.

This is what the living room looked like during the packing process, I couldn't pack everything up, because we were still living there and needed to keep things out.


This is the stack of boxes that we took out first, they are full of the things we didn't need for existance.

The blowen out tire.


Aidan flirting with a couple of sisters at a rest stop.


Same rest stop, different girl. (I think my youngest son is going to be a ladies man. LOL)


The train at Klamath Falls. It's an old retired steam engine. Aidan thinks trains are pretty great right now. He still loves trucks and cars, and has decided that dinosaurs and dragons are cool too, but his favorite things are trains.


Our first clear view of Mount Hood. We were on I-84 leaving The Dalles.


Aidan waiting for Grandaddy at the McDonalds in Hood River. He was ready for the trip to be over. :)

I'll post some more pictures I've taken since we got here later.

No comments: