Friday, June 15, 2007

Medical update, Me.

I had a Doctors appointment on Tuesday. It was a yearly check-up kind of appointment, where tests/procedures were done that most women don't like to talk about. So anyway, things are looking good so far. I have to go get some blood tests, and a mammogram. I've lost about 15 pounds since the last Doctors appointment in California! Now I gotta keep it up and see if I can get down to the weight I think is best for me. Which means I still need to loose about 140 pounds. I also had to have a tetanus shot, my right upper arm is still feeling sore, but at least it's done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear your doctor check up went well. If there is anything I can do to help with your getting healthy plan just give a shout out.

I started my get healthier journey May 2006 (so far I've lost over 80lbs, with 60ish left to go) - but it's a slow and rough road at times. But with determination it can be done! I have found so much inspiration and support here in the bloggin world it's really helped.

Health and Happiness, Lady Rose

Messed up Mama said...

Thank you. I'll probably be checking in on your blogs, I may not comment but it's nice to read about people who think the way I do. Stop by any time.