Thursday, November 08, 2007

Photo entry.


I don't have much to talk about right now. The Boy is enjoying going to Head Start. I'm knitting a lot, but some of what I'm doing are going to be gifts or at least might be gifts. I'll get around to posting what I've been knitting sometime soon. I hope. I've been using my slow cooker quite a bit, I'm going to try baked beans in a few days. I have been craving lemon curd so I'll probably make some of that soon. And ... hmm I miss The Boy more than I thought I would while he is in school. He doesn't miss me at all, however.






















4 comments:

Hennifer said...

Promise me you'll share if/when you do! I love lemon curd! Most anything citrus actually! See you Monday evening.

Messed up Mama said...

Maybe I'll make it for Monday evening. The only thing I don't have is lemon zest. I have lemon juice though so I think it will just be a little less lemony than it would be otherwise.

Anonymous said...

Your son is beautiful. My oldest, now 14, went to HeadStart. I thought we had a big age difference, 11 years, in our family but you beat us with 17 or so. Wow, you are busy!

Heather(from ParentDish)

Messed up Mama said...

Thanks for stopping by Heather. The Boy is loving school. I'm glad we signed him up for it. The age difference makes things interesting. My Oldest son turned 28 in May, my second son turned 25 this September, The Boy will be 5 in February. It's not as busy as it seems, the older two are not living at home any more so I only have to deal with the youngest. HE is a hand full some times.