Thursday, November 22, 2007

Things I'm thankful for.

Today was Thanksgiving. The Husband, The Boy and I had our big dinner yesterday. I made enough food to feed 6 or 7 people, which means that I'll have plenty of leftovers in the freezer so that we can have turkey and/or ham a few times in the next few months.

I am thankful for having plenty of food to eat. To be able to feel my son when he is hungry, even if all he wants it macaroni or potatoes.

I am thankful for having enough money to pay the bills every months, even happy to live in a place to be able to run up those bills.

I am thankful for my family, all of them. Even the ones that I can't get along with for more than a couple of hours, and the ones I have nothing what so ever in common with, and the ones who's beliefs are very different from my own. They are still all MY family and I'm very lucky to have them.

I am thankful for my friends, they are really pretty wonderful people. Strong and supportive.

I'm thankful for the Internet and having this blog to be able to put my thoughts into words, and to keep track of things that are important to me.

No comments: