Thursday, March 03, 2005

Mother's-in-law

My Mother-in-law is in the hospital. She wasn't taking her meds correctly and got neumonia. She wants us to believe that she is close to death, because she thinks that Howard and his brother Donny will reconcile if she is on deaths bed. So, for now, we are all playing nice while trying to spend too much time in the same place. I won't forgive Donny until he admits what he did and says he is sorry, but I can be civil to him. She keeps trying to put me in the middle of Howard and Donny's problems, but I won't let her do it. They have issues that have nothing to do with me. So we will probably spend an hour or two at the hospital every afternoon until she gets out. This is uncomfortable for me physically as well and emotionally. Oh well, it will most likely be only 2 weeks or so.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of being physically uncomfortable, how is the healing coming around?

the girl

Messed up Mama said...

The healing is coming along pretty well. I feel much less pain now, I can move better and most daily activities are easier every day. It actually feels like I will be back to normal in a couple of weeks.

Anonymous said...

Send my regrets to Howard about his mother.

the girl