Wednesday, March 02, 2005

A MEME I found.

Over on Catawampus I found this, she calls it a MEME. Any way here it is.

Instructions:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.

She feels, and I agree, that the instructions are a little strange. I'm going to take them literally, and only post the 6th, 7th and 8th sentences.

I actually had to go find a book with more than 123 pages, most of the ones closest to me are little kids books. LOL The first book with more than 123 pages I found was London Bridges by James Patterson.

" At a little before midnight word began to circulate that HRT surveillance had turned up something else, About one in the morning I was called to a small bookkeeping room that was serving as headquarters. It was getting close to put-up-or-shut-up time."

It was actually a whole paragraph. I could have picked up something else, after all I have lost of books around here.

No comments: