Thursday, December 01, 2005

Happy Birthday!

Dear Xander,

I wish I could call and tell you how much you mean to me. But I can't do that, so I'm hoping that your Mom will see this and let you know that I'm thinking about you today. I know that we don't know each other very well, and that makes me a little sad, but I know that you have a wonderful Mom and Dad, who love you even more than I do.

It's hard to believe that you are already 7 years old! I remember hearing that you were on your way into the world seven years ago. I was thinking about you and your parents wondering if you had been born yet. I was filled with love and joy when I heard that you and your Mom were doing well. It's interesting to me to think of how much I love you, my first grandchild.

I hope that your day is as special for you as you are to me. I wish I could be with you, to hug you and play with you. Aidan would have so much fun with his big friend Xander. Grandpa Howard told me to tell you that he hopes you have a great birthday. We all love you very much!

Kiss your Mom for me.

Love,
Grandma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought I did this already, but I don't know where it went.....
I'll try again.
Christmas is Christmas. If a Christen says Merry Christmas I take it as a sincere greeting. If it is used as a generic greeting I'm fine with that too. I think people who are offended are "looking" for something to be offended about.
As far as the business goes. It dosn't matter to me what a persons religon is, If the "coffee" is good I'll go there.