Sunday, December 11, 2005

The year in Review.

Find the first entry for each month of 2005. Post the first line of it in your journal, and that’s your “Year In Review”. "Purple Goddess" has this on her blog, so I borrowed it. Here is my year in review.

January: While Aidan still isn't talking as much as I would expect him to be at 22 months, he did pick up a couple of new words over the Holidays.

February: My visit to Oregon was very nice. The wedding was beautiful, I saw family and friends that I haven't seen in awhile.

March: My Mother-in-law is in the hospital. She wasn't taking her meds correctly and got neumonia.

April: A closer look at Aidan using an old laptop.



May: I've been noticing how different things are raising Aidan than it was with Christopher and Allen.

June: I'd like to say that something exciting has happened, or that I've had some kind of epiphany.

July: My toes are doing much better. I still think the middle one is broken, but it's healing.

August: Allen, Belinda and Xander are going to be in Oregon today!

September: I was playing around with the photo editing program that came with my printer/scanner and added text to some of them.

October: This is proof that Howard is teaching Aidan bad habits.





November:I finally found a photo editing program with clear directions on how to do what I really wanted to do. And it was FREE! So here is my favorite so far.



December: Dear Xander,
I wish I could call and tell you how much you mean to me.

2 comments:

starbender said...

I would rather not sum-up my yr.
....Just move on 2 next!
:o

Messed up Mama said...

I can understand that. My year wasn't much to brag about, but it has passed (almost) and because it wasn't a really BAD year I don't mind reviditing it.

I hope, for both of us, that this coming year is a good one.