Wednesday, December 06, 2006

First snow of the year.

I forgot to post these pictures earlier. It snowed here a week or so ago. It didn't last more than a day, but it was pretty and we had a good time.


This was Aidan's first snow ever. He was instantly in love with it. He loved watching it, making snowballs, even the tiny little snowmen I made.



Aidan and Howard went walking in the field behind the apartments. It was still snowing, Aidan was amazed with the falling snowflakes. They got ahead of me so I took this picture of them.




4 comments:

Hennifer said...

Are you in Salem now? If so we must get together as soon as possible :)

Messed up Mama said...

Didn't I tell you? I guess the stress of staying with my niece and her son and worrying that our being there might get them evicted caused me to forget. I'm sorry. I've been in Salem since the middle of September. Finally, we have our own place. Well, actually, we have a room mate, but you kow what I mean. I'd love to get together with you. I'm out on SE 12th. What would be a good time for you? I don't usually have the car after about 2, except on Monday and Tuesday. Let me know what will work best for you.

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures!

-the girl

Messed up Mama said...

:) Thank you.