Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I know I promised postings on the days we spent down by the river, so here it is.

THE THIRD OF JULY

Howard is holding SLG while The Boy plays in the water.

The Boy playing in the water.

SLG playing with The Boy's Gatorade bottle. She was very good sitting on the blanket and playing with the toys we brought for her, she liked the bottles better though.

A nice close up. A little blurry but you can see how pretty she is.


I think she is going to be a Super Model! She does product endorsement fairly well, don't you think?


A couple of scenery pictures.


So that gives you an idea of our day, July 3, 2007. We were there for a few hours, but the sun was giving me a head ache so we left earlier than we had planned. We did decide that we would be spending The Fourth of July down there.

THE FOURTH OF JULY

The boy didn't want to play in the water this time. He spent a lot of his time looking at rocks and walking along the shore line.

Carol found this little crawdad in the water by a log.

A family of ducks came by for a visit a couple of times. The kids fed them one time with a left over hot dog bun.

A group shot, Thomas (Carol's husband), Carol, Thomas's sister, The Boy and me. Howard was taking the picture. We had picnic with grilled hamburgers and hot dogs, and some potato salad I made the night before. I forgot the can opener so we didn't get to have the baked beans I brought.

The pictures of the fireworks worked better this year than they did last year.


I hope everyone who celebrates the Fourth of July had a great time. All the rest of you, I hope you had a good day anyway.

No comments: