Saturday, July 21, 2007

I wish I had some an extra $150! Kitchen Aid mixer deal.

I heard, yesterday, about this fantastic deal at Lowe's. In their advertisement that appeared in papers recently, the deals lasting until July 26th, they had/have a special order Kitchen Aid 5 Quart Mixer for $150! This is a really GREAT deal, because it usually costs $349.99 from the Kitchen Aid web site. The model is this one, and all colors are available. I like the Onyx Black and the Gloss Cinnimon, I cann't seem to get the two greems to come up, but I'm sure that they are nice, oh and Plum won't show itself to me either. You will need to call your local Lowe's, unless you have a copy of the add to take in with you, ask for appliance customer service. Tell them that you want the special order Kitchen Aid mixer and give them the model number. (It's KSM150PS plus two letters for the color code) There shouldn't be any problems with it, people all over the country were talking about it on a message board I belong to. Some think it's a mistake in the ad, others say it's a real special order thing. I hope that some of you can take advantage of this, I can't right now. (I hate credit cards because I can get into big trouble with them, but I wish I had one right now, I could make Payments and I could get one. sigh)

If you do get one let me know, or if you have a problem with it let me know. Don't blame me however, LOL, I'm just passing on something I've heard.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I ordered one this morning form a Lowes in here in Salem.

Messed up Mama said...

Fantastic! What color did you order? Can I borrow it sometimes? LOL

Anonymous said...

Eileen wanted the color "Ice". They told me that they would call me when it came in.

Messed up Mama said...

Ice, isn't that a light blue color? I hope that she enjoys it.