Monday, July 23, 2007

Pictures and invite to discuss The new Harry Potter book.

Here are a few pictures of The Boy. This first one is the letter "A" in ASL (American Sign Language). He didn't like waiting for the camera to be ready.



Here is his version of the letter "B". He can't seem to get his fingers together. :)


The same holds true for the letter "C".



He was tired and didn't want to do it any more by the time we go to the letter "D".



We went to the park yesterday. I caught him off guard with this shot.





For those who read the Harry Potter books, I finished mine 11hours after I bought it. I'm going to read the whole series from start to finish now. If you would like to discuss the new book let me know, I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't read it yet, or those who tend to read slower than I do so that they can savor a book rather than devour it.

No comments: