Friday, April 29, 2005

My (early) Anniversary gift.

My anniversary isn't until Sunday, it will be 5 years since Howard and I got married, 7 since we met. It's been an interesting time that's for sure! But I've been happier, over all, than I have been since I was a child. Oh, there have been arguments. Real screaming and crying "discussions", but that's because there is so much passion in our relationship. The calm, happy, loving, sexy, caring, supportive times have been my more common than the angry, screaming, crying times have been.

Last night Howard came home a little late. He had been working with Jimmy for 3 days, 14 to 15 hours a day. He told me to close my eyes and hold out my hands. I did, and I was presented with a large box. When I opened my eyes I saw my present. It's HP PCS 1610 All-In-One, printer, scanner and copier. I've been looking at them for awhile now. We needed a new scanner, since our old one is so old that we couldn't find drivers for it. (Finally Howard did find a website that had some old drivers on it, but the only ones that he could find only work with Windows 95) There are 2 big boxes of pictures that Howard's Mom had that I've promised to scan and burn to disk for the family, so this will help with that. However, the best part is that I can print pictures, and scan my old pictures of Christopher and Allen, even pictures of when I was a kid. I was very surprised, and very pleased. Today I'm planning on spending most of the day playing with my new "gadget".

No comments: