Saturday, July 09, 2005

Aidan's room

Here are a few pictures of Aidan's room when all the toys are put away. The closet is full of boxes, and other stuff.



This is his bed. The sheets are purple for the top sheet and the bottom sheet is black. The comforter has a fireman theme. There is a box under the toys, somewhere. It used to be one of those red recycle boxes. We can't recycle curbside here so we use it for toys.

At the head of his bed he has this big Mickey Mouse. These are his favorite trucks he likes to sleep with them. His little plastic wagon is under the dump truck. I didn't use a flash, so the pictures are all slightly yellow even with the fixes my picture program has. I have a couple of pictures of what his room looks like afterwards. Maybe I'll post them later. I'm using the new option for uploading pictures, I'll have to get used to it to figure out placement. But I think I like it, because I can do more than one at a time.

No comments: