Wednesday, July 13, 2005

California living.

This morning, when I took Howard to work, at 8:50 AM, the Walgreens sign, you know the kind that shows the time, the temp. and whatever specials are going on now, read 84 degrees! At 8:50! It's supposed to be around 104 or so later today. I don't do well in the heat, the cold hurts, but I can put on more cloths and it's fairly easy to warm up, but cooling off is not so easy. There are only so much you can do. We are told to conserve energy, or we might experience rolling brown outs. Have I mentioned that I don't want to live in California any more?

In other news, Allen is going to be on the West Coast next month! Xander and Belinda are going to be with him! I'm so excited! I can hardly wait. I'm not sure what we will do when they are here at my place, I'm not sure where we will put them. But we will work it all out. I just hope that they will have a good time and will enjoy their visit as much as I expect I will.

I'm still going through and sorting stuff here in the living room, after I'm done in here, I'll go through the boxes in Aidan's closet, maybe he will actually have space in there for his stuff someday! I really want out of this house, and out of this State, but in the mean time I have to make do with what I have.

I pre-ordered the new Harry Potter book months ago, I just got an e-mail saying that it's going to be delayed until the 20th. I was supposed to get it the 16th, so I could get it without all the hassle in the store. Now it looks like I should have just waited and gone through the lines anyway. I did save a few dollars with the pre-order, so maybe it's worth it after all. (sigh) Oh well, it's too late to do anything about it now. Next time I'll think about it a little bit more.

No comments: