Friday, March 21, 2008

Questions.

Do you ever wonder if the people you have the strongest feelings for, not you children or parents, feel for you even half what you feel for them? What would you do if you found out that they didn't or even that they hardly thought of you at all? There are people I think of regularly, people I have a lot of soft feeling for, who probably don't even remember me much at all. That's okay though, I understand. I'm not a very extroverted person, some of them are quite a bit younger than I am as well, so maybe I'm not very memorable to them. I know that when certain people have gotten to know me they find me interesting enough to call me once in awhile, and seem to enjoy my company.

Here's another question: If you were exchanging e-mail with a friend, that you knew to be married, and she kept referring to "Me" and "My" when you expected "We" and "Our" would you ask your friend about their marriage? What if it was someone you had once been very close to, but now you found yourself rather distant, would you ask them then? Or, what if it were an acquaintance, someone you barely knew? Why would you or wouldn't you ask about their marriage?

No comments: