Saturday, March 13, 2010

I just finished the first week of the second 30 day challenge. I weighted myself and I'm 4 pounds lighter than I was when I got the scale. I've noticed one little change, when I sit in chairs with arms on them I don't ooze through the spaces any more. I just barely fit, but I can sit down without squeezing myself in and I can stand up without prying myself out or lifting my chair up on my hips and thighs like I used to do! Progress is encouraging.

I think I'll either get books or the second EA Active workout, as a reward for finishing my second 30 day challenge. I'll have to decide which I want more when the time comes. I need a lighter cooking cook book, and I've been reading the Percy Jackson books, I have 1, 2, and 4 I need to get 3 and 5 some day soon. Oh heck, maybe I'll get the books AND the exercise game at the same time. :)

No comments: