Monday, March 29, 2010

The first day of the last week.

I forgot to weigh myself on Saturday, the last day of the third week like I planned to do. I finally got around to doing it today. I weighed myself after my workout and after I had a sandwich for lunch. I now weigh 322, which is 2 pounds more than I weighed last week. It's kind of discouraging, I know I don't eat as well as I should, but I AM eating less and I'm eating better than I used to even a month ago. I know it takes time to loose the weight, I just didn't expect to keep gaining. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to stop exercising or working on what I eat and how I prepare it. It would be nice to have a number that shows that I'm actually doing something that makes a difference. I tell myself that I'm building muscle and muscle weighs more than fat, so maybe I've actually lost a few pounds of fat and the gain is muscle. I REALLY hope I'm right.

No comments: