Tuesday, April 13, 2010

EA Active More Workouts.

Today was my second day using the More Workouts "game". I used the balance board, so yesterday I imported my avatar from the other one and it had me weigh in. I think I like the balance board better than my bathroom scale, because it says I weigh 301 pounds while my scale says I weigh 317 pounds.

Anyway, the workout was fairly hard, both days. My stomach muscles are not used to curl ups or curl punches, so that's an area that is feeling a bit sore right now. My legs, well my thighs anyway, are sore too. Squats and lunges and a new obstacle course with running and some other things worked them out more than they are used to. I'm liking this new work out, it has better warm up routines and cool down routines with stretching. It's a 6 week challenge so we will see how it goes. I'm still on the lowest level.

Messed Up Daddy says that if I will get up an hour earlier he will work out with me. I'm not sure he's really ready to commit to it yet, and I don't want to give up my much needed sleep. We will see if he will change his mind and work out with me anyway.

3 comments:

Hennifer said...

I just was at the drs. I should come weigh myself on both and tell you which is accurate :-)

Messed up Mama said...

I'd love for you to come over. I'm afraid that the bathroom scale is more accurate than the balance board, but if you really WANT to be weighed by both. =) Come for a visit and we can talk about it.:-)

Messed up Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.