Thursday, April 08, 2010

Where I am in my battle with my weight.

Okay, so Monday was my last day of my third 30 day challenge. Things are getting easier, I'm not so out of breath when I walk up my stairs. I'm making it through the exercises quicker and with less breathing problems. I weighed myself Tuesday and I weighed 320 pounds, so that's 2 pounds less than last week, and 6 pounds less than when I got the scale.

I'm thinking about what I'm going to do next. I got the More Workouts from EA Active, it has some ab workouts and I've heard that the warm up and cool down exercises are better than the one I've been doing. So I think I'll start a 6 week challenge either Sunday or Monday. I want to add an afternoon workout as well, but I'm not sure I'll be able to stick with it. I want to do the Wii fit Plus games with the kids, because they are a workout, and the kids and play with me. I'm just not sure I'll actually do it. It's hard for me to change my schedule for anything, and if it's something I'm not really excited about, it's much easier to find a reason not to do it. I'll keep you informed on how that works out.

No comments: