Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's summer time, The Boy updates.

The Boy is enjoying his summer, I haven't heard the dreaded "I'm bored!" from him yet. He does like to play outside, he has a computer and a DSi, and I warned him that I could always find things for him to do if he was bored. I haven't noticed much in the way of tremors with him. His running is still a bit awkward and kind of slow. He is reading more, but not books. He reads nearly everything he sees on TV, signs in the store, and things that have to do with his various video games. We started telling stories yesterday, he is learning how a story goes together and is adding more detail to his own stories.

We got a sprinkler play thing that the kids seem to like. It shoots balls up into the air on a stream of water, and has 4 other streams of water that come out of the sides. So far this summer we haven't had much in the way of really hot weather, so they haven't been playing in it much. I think they played in it 3 days one week and 2 days another. It looks like it might be hot enough this week end so maybe we will get out and they can have some water fun.

No comments: