Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Trying out a new Blog set up.

I am trying a new blog design. I'm not really sure that I like it. I'll keep it for a little while and see how I feel about it in a couple of days. If you have any thoughts please feel free to post them in the comments.

In other news, well not really news I guess. LOL I've been playing with the Wii Fit Plus, it's a lot more fun then the EA active workouts are. The Hula Hoop game is a killer for my legs, my right leg more so than my left. I think my left leg is slightly shorter than my right. I can have the balance board measure my center of balance and it appears that I stand leaning to the left and on the heels of my feet rather than the balls. I don't know how to stand any differently. But the good news is I've lost 6 pounds since the last time I played with the game. I'm now about 313 instead of 319! That makes me feel better since I thought I'd only lost 2 in the 3 months that I have been working out. (I took 2 weeks off trying to adjust to having Aidan home all day.)

I'll probably switch back to the regular workouts soon. Because I think I need the structure of having a set workout with particular exorcises done at certain points and on certain days. I think I'll talk to my Doctor the next time I see her about all this. Maybe I'll ask to see a nutritionist. For some reason I'm more likely to do something if a Doctor or some other authority figure says I should.

2 comments:

Mike said...

come visit texas.

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

See my blog: wacky, tacky, backed by God - not to mention a lil' efficacious avant-garde'ness thrown in. You'd love it if you're as nuts as I am about Heaven. Why don’tcha meet me Upstairs where we can play ThumbWars while we wait for our beer?? God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL