Monday, May 03, 2004

Meds, the heat and sleepiness.

I don't know if it's the new medication I'm taking or the heat, but lately I've been so very tired. Last night I went to bed at 9:30, usually I go to bed at 11. I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. The night before I just barely stayed awake until 11, the day after I started taking the meds, I slept for 3 hours in the afternoon, and then went to bed at 10. It's been in the 90's every day since I got the meds, and since the air conditioner here isn't working at it's best it gets pretty hot inside the house. We don't have enough shade to go out side, and I burn too easy not to sit in the shade, so Aidan and I stay in front of the fans a lot of the time during the day. My allergies are really kicking up too. So it could be any or all of these factors causing me to be so sleepy.

Oh, the medication is Celebrex, for the bursitis in my right elbow. I'll be taking it for 30 days total, so only 27 days left. The weather is supposed to cool down before the week-end, 70's and 80's are predicted for the next 2 weeks.

No comments: