Tuesday, May 11, 2004

The speed Demon.

I've decided that I must be possessed by a Speed Demon. LOL I tend to drive too fast, and it seems to happen all on it's own, as if I have no control over the situation. One moment I'll glance down at the speedometer and I'm going 65, the next I'll look and I'm going 85! I don't know how this happens, I don't want to drive fast ... I just feel like I'm driving too slow and then I realize that I'm actually driving too fast. I've been lucky and haven't gotten a ticket or had even a close call with the police. I've also been lucky in that I've been able to avoid even coming close to having an accident. I'm trying to slow down. Unfortunately Friday, on the way to the Hospital a trip that should have taken 90 minutes took less than 60.

Anyone know of an exorcism for a Speed Demon? LOL!

No comments: