Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Realizations.

I was chatting with my Mom yesterday, and I realized that I hadn't told her about Aidan's surgery. Part of it is because I kept thinking that the problem would fix itself. Well, since he's over a year old and his testicle is still not where it belongs ...
Anyway, I've talked about it here and I guess I forgot that I hadn't told everyone. She wasn't angry or anything, and I hope her feelings weren't hurt too badly. Mom and I are still friends, I would never do anything to hurt her.

The surgery is Friday. I'm really nervous when I think about it. He's such a sweet little boy. I feel very lucky to have him in my life.

I miss Allen and Chris, but it looks like they are doing ok with out me. And of course I miss my adorable Xander. I wish I could live closer so I could watch him grow. A Grandma needs her grandkids, and since I only have Xander I feel like I really need him. From the pictures I've seen he's so very cute, and from what I hear from his mother and father he is really very smart as well. He reminds me of Allen at that age, I hope he has fewer problems than Allen did. Allen grew up pretty well despite all the trouble he got into.

No comments: