Since we are going to be staying here in this little place I'm starting to make plans about the improvements I want to make around here.
1. 2 10x10 storage sheds. (because we need a building permit for anything bigger. I need one for storage and one for the washer dryer and freezer that we can't fit into the house.)
2. New windows and doors in the whole house.
3. A new floor, and carpet or wood laminate flooring through the whole house.
4. Remodel the bathroom completely.
5. Paint inside and out.
6. A fence around the yard
7. Plants, flowers and outside toys.
I don't know that we will get any of this done, but if we can set up a budget and Howard can work enough for Jimmy to get the materials, maybe we can make a good dent in the list. Jimmy said that he can get materials for the sheds for free, if the rules for such things allows for wooden sheds rather than metal ones. He said they can get the stuff and build both sheds in a week-end, even with all the interruptions that seems to happen when you would rather not be interrupted.