Friday, June 24, 2005

Updates

Everything is back to normal now, I'm not constantly worried about Aidan getting lost. I still keep a close eye on him, but I always did that. I'm even less worried about letting Aidan go outside with Howard. I realize that Howard was just as scared as I was, and has learned something about being a parent.

Aidan can count to 10! Well, I'm not sure that anyone but Howard and I would know that is what he is doing. LOL He sometimes skips 6 or 7, but he loves 3, 8, 9 and 10. He still isn't talking very much. It's starting to get frustrating for him and for me. Maybe the frustration will help him want to talk more. It's fun watching him learn new things. I'm thrilled with his love of books, even though he won't often sit still long enough for me to read one to him. He will sit down on his own and look at them and pretend to read one of them. He still loves his cars and trucks best of all his toys, he even likes to sleep with them. I'll have to get a picture of that one of these days.

I want to paint the rest of the kitchen, but I don't know when there will be time for it, actually time enough without Aidan getting underfoot.

No comments: