Sunday, June 06, 2004

Aidans newest habits.

Lately Aidan has been hugging people on the top of their heads, I'm not sure what that is all about but it's cute. :) He has also decided to walk for 5 or 6 steps at a time now. He's very steady and it seems to be pretty easy for him, but I guess he still thinks he can get there faster if he crawls. I'm sure he will get to it sooner or later. He as also started to bite, just a little nip when he is hugging someone. Sometimes it's on the nose other times it's the shoulder or knee whatever is closest during a hug. It's usually not very hard, and usually just the cloths, if there are any. I have stared to tell him one time, "Don't bite!" and if he does it again I put him down away from me. Of course if he comes back to me for more hugs and kisses I pick him up until he bites again. I hope he gets the idea that biting isn't a good thing. I'm not really sure that he know he is doing it. He has started to "play" with his toys now, he seems to be pretending when he plays with his stuffed animals, not just hugging them or throwing them like he used to. He has been playing with cars and with phones for some time now, but neither in a "normal" way. Now he drives the cars around and pretends to talk on the phone. He loves any music and will stop whatever he is doing to listen and sometimes dance to whatever music is on.

No comments: