Friday, June 18, 2004

Distance

Today I'm feeling the distance between me and those I love. I miss my Mom and Dad, and Mark. Xander is growing up so fast,so is Elijah , and I'm missing all of it. I'm feeling disconnected from my friends, because all of them are far away. My adorable Aidan is a big help with keeping my spirits up. And of course Howard is doing his best to be supportive and helpful. I guess I'm just a bit hormonal right now and so my emotions are more volatile. Jennifer and Nicole, I love you guys and I miss you very very much, kiss your boys for me please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you, too. You were in the second part of my dream last night, although I can't remember the where's and whys.

Oh, and your dog looks like he's part pit bull, part lab, and maybe part mutt.