Monday, July 19, 2004

Is it Monday already?

This week went by in a flash! It's strange when each day seems to take forever. I really hate the heat! And my allergies are getting worse every day. But there are some good things, happy thoughts, and things I'm grateful for.
 
Today Aidan had an appointment with his Doctor. She is happy with his growth and developement. He's 33 inchs tall and weighs 28 pounds.
 
Allen called me yesterday, just to say hello. He sounds good. He told me that he is doing well.
 
Aidan learned to click his tongue a couple of days ago, he will walk around the house doing it for almost 10 minutes and then he will smile at me.
 
Jennifer, I want to say I love you sweet girl.
 
Nicole, I love you too, but I want you to know how grateful I am that you are such a good Mother to Xander.
 
Allen, I am SO proud to be your Mother. You are an amazing young man.
 
Solomon, Congradulations on your recent marriage, I can never tell you how wonderful I think you are, and how thankful I am that you were able to take care of Xander while Nicole and Allen were working.
 
I love you all, thank you for being my friends and family.
 
PS They've made blogger more user friendly, and added fonts, and colors with just a click. So I kind of went crazy with it. The colored words are not links just colors I liked for the person or thought.
  
 

No comments: