Friday, July 30, 2004

Better things.

The weather has cooled down some. I never thought I would be grateful for temps in the 90's! When I lived in Salem, Oregon the temps didn't reach the 100's for more than a day or two at a time. I hated it when it got up to 85 degrees, I thought it was too hot. LOL I know it was worse because of the humidity, but I really don't think it's that much different as far as humidity is concerned. I wish I could live closer to the beach, it's cooler there and I love the ocean.

My elbows are feeling better now, and my back will allow me to stand to do dishes or what ever for about half an hour before it feels like it's all tied in knots. Hopefully it will continue to get better.

I still need to get out to WalMart. I have to make a payment on my WalMart card as well as get the yarn for the blanket for Snowanna's son. (It seems so weird to say that! She was such a cute little girl just last week, wasn't she? It's so hard to remember that she is a grown woman now, with a baby on the way.) I guess Howard and I will have to talk to Jimmy about getting the truck for a few hours or getting the station wagon back. Howard was supposed to get me bus schedules this week, he forgot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's weird when the babies grow up.

-Nicole

Anonymous said...

I don't know my log in, I am not anonymous, I am Jennifer :)

In this case I don't think having a baby or getting married really makes one a woman. She is still a child.