Saturday, August 07, 2004

Time flys.

It's been over a week since I last blogged! I'm not really sure why it's been so long. This week was cooler than last week, but now the temps are going up again. I've been reading several blogs lately, lots of interesting stuff and a couple of really talented writers.

Aidan continues to learn new things, he can walk backwards, sideways and he can step over objects that are in his way. He love to eat fresh peaches, onions, peas, carrots, Cheerios, Life, Shredded Wheat, Mac and Cheese, and sometimes Hot dog pieces. I made him an egg salad sandwich a couple of days ago, and he ate it with out taking it apart. He still isn't talking much, or rather he is talking a lot it's just not in English. LOL

I finally got to go to WalMart a couple of days ago. I got some yarn to start the Blanket for David, Snowanna's baby, and a new pair of knitting needles. I've be able to do a little bit of it, but my bursitis is acting up really bad. I think it's going to be really beautiful though. I just hope I can get it finished before he goes off to college. haha

I'm going to have to learn how to use a Mac now too. Howard and his cousin went to an auction and got a Mac, it works pretty well. It needs some more memory, but I'll only use it for basics right now anyway. He also got 2 other computers with various problems and a couple of keyboards. So now my house has 5 computers, 2 monitors, 4 keyboards, 2 mice, 1 printer and 2 sets of speakers. I don't know why we need all this stuff, but it makes Howard happy so I guess it's worth the $5 he spent on it all.

No comments: