Sunday, September 05, 2004

Difficulties.

Yesterday I found myself thinking that I was acting like a real bitch. I was being petty and mean to Howard for no reason at all. I knew this and I still didn't stop. Part of me wanted to stop, part of my tried to stop, but I couldn't. Maybe it's pre-menopause hormone things, I don't know. But I didn't like myself very well. My emotions and moods are really getting extreme these days. Maybe I should talk to the Doctor when I see her next.

Last night I noticed that the second panel of the Celtic Knotwork Baby Blanket felt a little stiffer than the first one. I was at the 60 rows point and decided to check it against the first. I found that I was knitting it much tighter than the other one, it was about a quarter of an inch off in length and width. So I pulled it all out. {sigh} I tried to cast on and do the first row before going to bed, but I couldn't get it right for some reason. I'll try again tonight. I have to keep working on it as steady as I can, the baby is due soon. I guess since I haven't heard that he was born yesterday Allen won't have to share his birthday with him, actually I think Allen would have liked that. Mark's birthday is Tuesday, he wouldn't mind if his grandson were to be born on his birthday. Maybe little David will wait a few days and have his own birthday. Anyway, I have to hurry and get it done.

No comments: