Thursday, September 02, 2004

Life continues

I've been feeling kind of yucky the last couple of days. Not a specific illness, just general YUCK.

I checked some of the profiles from our family and friend group and found Sara and Mikey's son's web page. His name is Sammuel Xavier. He's really cute.

I didn't do anything on the baby blanket last night. But I'm feeling better today so hopefully I'll get some done tonight.

My son Allen will have his 22nd birthday on Saturday. It's hard to believe that he's all grown up. I am so proud of him! My brother Mark will turn 36 on the seventh. I really miss him. We used to have some of the best conversations.

I hope I'll be able to take pictures of Aidan today. The camera may not be really good, but I'll be able to share some pictures soon.

No comments: