Tuesday, August 31, 2004

The whole panel.


The whole Panel. Posted by Hello
Again the color is all wrong. I hope you see it better than it appears on my monitor. I lost my tape measure, but each repeat of the pattern is about 5 inches long so I'd guess it's 25 inches at this point. I'm not sure of the width. There will be 3 panels sewn together. Then I'll add a border that will be decided on when it's finished, but will probably be 3 or 4 inches at the top and bottom with just a tiny (single crochet) edge on the sides. I'll take more pictures as the progress goes on. The baby is due in Mid September, I hope I can get it finished and mailed before he is too old to use it.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It's beautiful! Much better than I can manage. :)

Messed up Mama said...

Thank you, it was a pattern I downloaded from a website. I'll check which one, and post it for you if you'd like. It was a free pattern.