Sunday, April 11, 2004

Not much progress.

I haven't really made much progress with the sorting. I was so tired Friday I took 2 naps, the first one was for one and a half hours, the second was almost three hours long. I went to bed at the normal time and slept almost straight through the night. Saturday I took Howard to the dentist, and it seemed that every thing I did tired me out completely. I think I'm feeling a little more energetic today, but I don't know how much progress I'll make on the pile of stuff that is still sitting in the yard waiting for me to sort it and put it away. I'm getting too old for all of this.

My Mom told me that the trailer we lived in when I was three was very similar to this one. But they didn't have as much stuff as I do. I'll eventually get things done, and put things away. I think. There are so many things that need to be done around here and I just don't have the time or energy to do it.

No comments: