Thursday, April 29, 2004

Rarely Asked Questions

From Nicole who got it from Hetty

1. What is the "theme" on your calendar this year?
The only paper calendar I have came from an Asian Market here in town.

2. Do you read the newspaper every day?
No.

3. What kind of shoes are you wearing right now?
None, later I will probably wear msandalses.

4. What magazines do you subscribe to?
None

5. What is your favorite condiment?
I don't think I have a favorite.

6. What was the first occupation you remember wanting to have?
After Mommy, I think it was Ballerina

7. Are you a green thumb?
Nope, closer to a black one. Plants die on me all the time.

8. Did you have an imaginary friend when you were little?
Not that I recall, although my Mother says that I seemed to see something on the ceiling and told her it was hippopotamusus.

9. Do you floss regularly?
Yes.

10. If you could still hang posters of celebrities on your walls and get away with it like when you were 12, who would be on your walls right now?
I didn't do it when I was 12 why would I do it now?

11. Do you keep shoe boxes or throw them away?
I keep them for wrapping gifts in, I don't buy shoes often so I don't usually have many.

12. Would you be embarrassed if someone looked under your bed?
No, we just moved in here so it's clutter free right now.

13. If you could be one character in book, who would you be?
I don't know, but probably none of them.

14. What do you sleep in?
Nothing

15. What is your favorite word?
I don't think I have a favorite word, but it seems that I use perhaps, actually and probably a lot these days.

No comments: