Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Aches and pains

This morning I'm feeling quite a bit of pain in my elbows, shoulders and lower back. It started yesterday, I don't know what I did to it. I took a nap earlier because I couldn't turn over without waking up because of the pain. I'm better now, after the nap. But I'm still aware of the problems. I don't have any strong pain pills, and I've taken as much over the counter pain medication I can. This means that I won't be working on the baby blanket today. Knitting really stiffens up my elbows, and I tend to tense up my shoulders while I knit. I'll have to think of something for dinner that won't mean I'll need to stand at the stove for more than 10 minutes at a time.

Aidan and I will probably not go outside today, we still don't have a fence and I don't think chasing after him all over the place will do my back any good. I'll have to make sure that Howard takes him out for a little while after he gets home from class.

Other wise there isn't much going on around here today.

No comments: