Sunday, August 29, 2004

What I've been up to lately.

I finished the first panel of the Celtic Knotwork Baby Blanket for Snowanna's little boy. My elbows are doing good now, and so is my back. I only get to work on it when Aidan is sleeping, and during his naps I try to catch up on email, message groups, and the blogs I read everyday. So that means that I knit from 8:30 PM until 11:00 or maybe 12:00. It's going to take a while to finish, but I'm determined to finish it as quickly as I can. I'll get a picture of the first panel as soon as I can get batteries for the digital camera. Then I'll post it so you can comment. Advice and criticism is welcome.

I finally got Aidan's room cleared out today. We had been using part of it as a storage area since we moved in here in April. I got most of the stuff out of there and rearranged the placement of things. I hope there will be room for a twin sized bed in the near future. If not I'll have to figure out what to do with my dresser. Right now he has room to play, but all his toys are in drawers in the built-in area and he has some difficulty getting to them.

No comments: