Monday, August 23, 2004

Where did the week go?

It's already Monday again, I've been neglecting this poor little blog. LOL

Since it is Monday, it's time for all those things that I'm grateful for, or that just make me feel happy.

A nice hot shower, and the time to enjoy it. (Parents will understand this the best.)
Memories of my Grandparents.
Pictures of my handsome Grandson.
Seeing pictures of my friends and baby Hannah.
Talking to Allen on the phone, even though we kept loosing the connection.
The weather is finally cooling down to the 80's.

2 comments:

the girl said...

Some of those pictures weren't that good (as in they were out of focus), but I thought I should share them anyway because I was sure that someone would appreciate them. Now I know that someone was you.

Messed up Mama said...

Yes, I did enjoy them. And the ones of Allen, and the ones of you danceing. Thank you.