Sunday, March 07, 2004

64 questions
[borrowed from the girl who borrowed from an indigo soul]

(1)What is your name?
Becca
(2) Are you happy with it?
Yes.
(3) Are you named after anyone?
No.
(4) Your nickname:
Beck, or sometimes Becky
(5) Your screen name:
Aidan's Mama, Messed up Mama, or Beccarriley
(6) Would you name a child of yours after you?
No.
(7) Then what would you name your children?
My sons are named Christopher Lee, Allen Curtis, and Aidan James
(8) If you were born a member of the opposite sex, what would your name be?
Probably Archie Curtis or some other A.C. name because it's a tradition in my Dad's family.
(9) If you could switch names with a friend, who would it be?
Since I picked my own name I don't think so.
(10) Are there any mispronunciations/typos that people do to your name?
Becka, Beka, and one person called looking for Bessa Riley.
(11) Would you drop your last name if you became famous?
No.
(12) Your gender:
Female.
(13) Straight/gay/bi?
Mostly straight, somewhat bi.
(14) Single?
No.
(15) Want to be?
No.
(16) Do you have a crush?
Only on a growing list of TV and Movie stars.
(17) Your birth date:
October 16, 1959
(18) Age you act:
It depends on my mood. Mostly closer to 25 or so, but sometimes as young as 6 or as old as 80.
(19) Age you wish you were:
In my 20's, so I'd have more engergy
(20) Your height:
5’ 5 3/4"
(21) The color of your eyes:
Green
(22) Happy with it?
Yes
(23) The color of your hair:
Auborn with some golden blonde highlights and a few white patches as well.
(24) Happy with it?
For the most part.
(25) Left/right/ambidextrous?
Right.
(26) Your living arrangement?
Single family dwelling
(27) Your family:
Mom, Dad, 2 brothers, 3 sons, husband, 1 grandson, 3 nieces and 3 nephews, and more in-laws than I'd like to think of.(Plus 2 close friends I feel close enough to to wish were my sisters.)
(28) Have any pets?
A little black puppy
(29) What’s your job?
Stay at home Mom.
(30) Piercings?
3 in each ear lobe, and 1 nose.
(31) Tattoos?
1
(33) Addictions?
Not really any more.
(33) Obsessions?
None
(34) Do you collect anything?
Beany Babies, and Cream and sugar sets.
(35) Do you speak another language?
Some spanish, some Irish, and sign language, none fluently.
(36) Have a favorite quote?
No
(37) Do you have a webpage?
Yes.
(38) Do you live in the moment?
I try to.
(39) Do you consider yourself tolerant of others?
Yes.
(40) Do you have any secrets?
Yes
(41) Do you hate yourself?
No
(42) Do you like your handwriting?.
No
(43) Do you have any bad habits?
Yes
(44) What is the compliment you get most from people?
That I'm a good Mom.
(45) If a movie was made about your life, what would it be called?
Second Chances
(46) What’s your biggest fear?
Looseing a child in uncontrolled water.
(47) Can you sing?
No so that anyone other than a baby would want to hear me.
(48) Do you ever pretend to be someone else just to look cool?
No.
(49) Are you a loner?
I can be sometimes, but it's usually because I'm afraid to approach others.
(50) What are your most important priorities in life?
My children, and learning how to express my feelings to others.
(51) If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Yes.
(52) Are you a daredevil?
Sometimes, but not often
(53) Is there anything you fear or hate about yourself?
No
(54) Are you passive or aggressive?
I've been rather passive my whole life, but I'm working on being more aggressive.
(55) Have you got a diary?
Kind of.
(56) One thing you want more than anything in the world:
To be close to the people I love
(58) There are three wells: love, beauty and creativity. You can only drink out of one. Which one do you choose?
Love.
(59) How do you vent?
I write letters to those who have upset me, but I never send them. Or I rant to my husband or friends.
(60) Do you think you are emotionally strong?
Sometimes.
(61) Is there anything you regret doing/not doing in your life:
Yes
(63) Do you think you are good looking?
I'm not my type, so I can't really say.
(64) Are you confident?
Sometimes.

No comments: