Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Some of my favorite things.

Favorite ...

color: Emerald green, Saphire blue, and fall colors.
icecream flavor: chocolate or peaches and cream
type of book to read: Mystery, Sci-fi, Fantasy and some true crime.
smell: Most florals if very light, bakeing bread, and that "baby smell."

I also love my family, Mom, Dad, Cody, Mark, Christopher, Allen, Xander, Nicole, Howard, Aidan, Kelly, Caleb, Joshua, Jessica, Garrett, Mackenzie, my Aunts and Uncles, cousins and all their kids. Family is important to me, even though we don't seem to keep in touch as often as we should.

My friends, new and old. Jennifer, Megan, Molly, Carol, Marsh, Kat, Myra, Cheryl, Connie, Dannan, Mandy, and all the people in my groups.

I enjoy cooking, bakeing, sewing, crocheting, knitting, beading, reading, watching movies, some tv shows, and the SCA.

No comments: