Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Suprise, we're moving.

Howard came home Monday night and asked me if we could be ready to move by Friday. I guess a Mobil Home became available in the Park where his cousin lives, it's only $1,800 to buy it. We have $700 right now, and will have another $300 or maybe $400 on the Third, then we will make payments of about $200 for a few months then it's ours. It's not the most beautiful thing in the world, but we can paint it. It has a nice yard though with a good fence so Aidan and his puppy (Buddy) can play out there. Finding boxes to pack in is the hardest part, at this point. I think the new place is about the same size as this place, so I'll have to put things in a storage unit or something. I'm hopeing that we will have a storage shed there soon so that all the things I can't bear to part with, but can't find a place inside the house for, can be safely put away.

I'm such a pack-rat! It's getting better though, I've actually gone through some of our stuff and sorted over half into either Yard sale stuff or garbage. So I guess there is hope for me after all.

No comments: