Friday, March 05, 2004

When I started this blog, I was in a strange mood. I'm not sure I can discribe it fully, but it involved sadness, lonelyness, self-evaluation, fear, and a desire to let go of painful things. My mood has changes a little, partly because I'm actually reconnecting with some of my friends. I want to go home! By home I mean Oregon. I don't like California, some of the people are great, but the weather is too warm and dry for me, we happened to land in a very strongly Christian area, which makes me feel lonely because I am still Wiccan (though that is going through some changes as well), and nothing seems to be much better than it was in Oregon. We thought that we would have a better chance here, but except for the help of Howards family it's the same thing, only now I'm lonely as well.

People in my life keep supriseing me. My parents, for example, have completely accepted Aidan as one of their Grandchildren. I had feared that they would be reserved because of the way he came into my life. I'm very happy to say I was wrong. This makes me happy, because Aidan is such a great little boy and he deserves all the love he can get.

No comments: