Friday, March 05, 2004

Yesterday was Howard's birthday. We were lucky enough to have recieved a tax return check the day before and so we spent most of the day shopping. We got a DVD drive (write and rewriteable) and a new video card. We got Aidan so new cloths, a fire truck filled with Mega Blocks, and a Little Touch LeapPad. The money disappeared too fast! lol But we had a nice day. I didn't tell anyone here that it was his birthday, because he didn't want anyone to remember. But this morning I told Jimmy so Howard will get a suprise at lunch! LOL

I am very happy to hear from Jennifer again. It's been so long, and I think I lost her e-mail address or the one I have is old. But it was wonderful to hear from her, I'm going to put a real effort into keeping in touch with her and Nicole. I need my friends.

No comments: