Saturday, March 06, 2004

I'm feeling rather upset with my mother-in-law. She didn't come to Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Aidan's birthday, she had an excuse for each of them, the fact that she allowed her other son to use her car any time he wants even to the point that she feels she has to ask his permission to use HER car being the biggest one. But of course when we say that someone in the family would be happy to go get her, she comes up with some other reason, She's not feeling well, she is expecting a call, or on Aidan's birthday no one told her about it! I may not be able to do anything much for Xanderon his birthday, but I do know when it is. I can't wait to have the money to buy a ticket to go see him, and I'd love to be able to send him all the things he deserves. I DO forget to send cards, but I try to call at least the first Weekend day after his birthday if I can. I guess having personal problem with her helps with the anger I feel. Besides she lives just 5 minutes from here! I need to let it go, I need to stop feeling hurt over what I feel are her intentional avoidance of the family here. Her other son, Donny, and I have a problem because he stole the bench my Mother gave me for my College Graduation. He denys it, but since it was locked-up in storage and besides us he was the only one with a key I can't believe him. We let some of the past things go when he moved down here, and took him in when he needed it. He pays us back by stealing from us. Donny lives with his Mom, so I think she stays away from us because of him. She acts like we are the ones that did something wrong, she keeps it secret when she calls us, or when we call her. I want Aidan and Howard to be able to have her in their lives, she is Howards Mom and Aidan's grandmother. Sometimes I feel like she still doubts that Aidan is Howards child.

I have to release it, I have to relax, I have to let it all go and take care of myself, and my family. Oh well, I'll get over it, eventually.

No comments: