Friday, March 19, 2004

I'm really feeling sad today. I'm sure some of it's influenanced by hormones, but the situation with Aidan seems to get worse every minute. Howard wanted to give him a small piece of gum, I said "He cann't have it. He doesn't chew well enough." Howard responded with "Yes he can." Just like that, my opinion and experiance were meaningless. I know that Howard didn't mean it that way, he doesn't know what I've been feeling and how not haveing rights concerning Aidan hurt me yesterday. I know I should talk to him about it, but ... I don't want to worry him or upset him. Anyway everything I've done today has been colored with the sadness I'm feeling. I hope that writeing this will help me get it out of my system. I HATE feeling like this.

In other news, I'm feeling less lonely these days. I've made friends with some of the women in my local Scrapbooking Message group. So I have people to talk to. And I've met, on-line only so far, a wonderful SCA person that I've talked to several times in the last couple of weeks. I've really missed the SCA and I'm hopeing that in the next year or two we can start going again.

No comments: